DOMINOS CHEESE BURST PIZZA RECIPE2015-03-28
- Yield : 3 pizza (8 inches)
- Servings : 3 - 4 people
- Prep Time : 60m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 1:10 h
Dominos Cheese Burst Pizza is a recipe, which has been demanded, by a lot of people and working on this recipe has been an amazing learning experience I mean I always knew how the commercial stuff is made but it was tricky for me to develop a recipe which everybody can make so here is a simple recipe which will give you amazing results Enjoy (‘’,)
NOTE: IF YOU HAVN’T MADE FRESH DOUGH PIZZA YET AT HOME THEN DON’T STRAIGHT AWAY TRY THE RECIPE
INGREDIENTS FOR CHEESE BURST PIZZA:
450 Gms Pizza Dough (click on the pizza dough for the recipe)
3 Flour Tortillas (6 inches diameter)
3 Tbsp Pizza Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese (as much you desire)
Toppings Of Your Choice
225 gms Creamy Cheesy Sauce *
*INGREDIENTS FOR CREAMY CHEESY SAUCE
150 gms/ 10 White Cheddar Cheese Slices
7 gms / 2 tsp Milk Powder
48 gms / ¼ Cup Whole Milk or Full Cream Milk
4 Gms / 1 tsp (cold) Salted Butter
NOTE: CHEESE SLICES I HAVE USED
- Kraft Cheddar Cheese Slice
- Go White Cheddar Cheese Slice
- Amul Cheese Slice
INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE THE RECIPE :
RECIPE FOR PIZZA DOUGH : http://goo.gl/z7zXGh
- Try to make the cheese sauce by weight and not by volume.
- Cheese can be kept in the chiller for 10 days
- Make sure the pizza tray or pizza pan is also pre – heated
- Hand tossing will make sure that the carbon di oxide released by the yeast is not completely removed
- Use proper protection while transferring the pizza in the oven
- YOU NEED TO CHILL THE CHEESE SAUCE BEFORE YOU USE IT..
NOTE : PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE WILL BE
UPDATED NEXT WEEK (you will have to wait )
posted by Sanjeev on March 31, 2015
Love ur prep n tips .lookin forward for tortilla recipe.
posted by Dilshad on March 31, 2015
Brother Bharat you are AMAZING. Please list step by step instructions on how it can be made so we can follow it exactly.
posted by renu on April 3, 2015
aweeesome recipes . kindly post pizza dough recipe fast cant wait to try ,
posted by Bharat Wadhwa on April 5, 2015
I’ll try to post asap Renu but i’m going rely unwell these days (”,) will post in a few days
posted by lovleen on May 15, 2015
I have tried pizza …it came out well but need to ask so many questions regarding dough and cheese as I was not able to make so good…
1. my dough was very sticky acc. to your measurement and I added almost 1 more cup of maida while kneading dough. it was very difficult make a proper dough.
2. I tried to make cheese also in zippouch in boiling water but it did not come out well. it was sticky . spoon par hi chipka raha. …I think I turned off the flame soon….plz suggest kya problem hua….
3. what is the use of tortilla….? I made without it.
plz advice. ..wanna try again..
posted by tirupam on June 23, 2015
Hi Bharat, this is an awesome recipe. It worked great for me. I admire the effort you have put in to understand the technical aspects of this recipe. Best wishes, Tirupam
posted by Bharat Wadhwa on June 25, 2015
thank you so much (”,) so happy to hear this I hope you like my Mcdonals series aswell (”,)
posted by Ashok Tuteja on September 13, 2015
Nice recipes and very well explained
posted by Akash on December 19, 2015
i just one question that …
instead of tortilla ..can i use roti(chapati)????????
posted by Bharat Wadhwa on December 21, 2015
I’m sorry you cant use roti as tortilla has baking powder which mimics a pizza base (”,)
posted by NIPUN JUNEJA on September 26, 2016
Oh yeah I love your recepies
posted by ujjval on September 27, 2016
Does we have to use raw tortilla for cheese burst pizza??